Q-Series Metal Buildings
Manufactured exclusively in the United States, Crown Steel Building Systems® offer high sidewall clearance, and an unbeatable un-obstructed clear span of 100% usable space. And they are remarkably affordable.
Q-Series steel arch roof and sidewall systems buildings are perfect for a great many applications: grain and livestock storage, workshops, boat, automobile and truck storage, retail outlets, and distribution centers, even airplane hangers. Having no poles, beams, or obstructions, Q-series metal buildings are available in sizes from 20' to 100' wide and unlimited lengths. The ever popular arch style building is recognizable as a familiar and increasingly used building style as any drive through rural and suburban American will confirm. As part of the World War II war effort, in 1941, George A. Fuller was commissioned by the United States government to design and engineer a cheap, portable shelter intended for housing troops, storing large machinery, and warehousing supplies. He started construction of the units near Quonset, Rhode Island, and the rest is history. The rounded shapes of these structures proved them to be high durability and stability even under the harshest weather and environmental conditions that World War II had to offer. The buildings were so successful that the U.S. government produced 170,000 during the Second World War alone.
Q-Series Building Features
- Arch design developed by the US Military during World War II for housing troops and warehousing vehicles and supplies provides superior strength to withstand the worst that Mother Nature has to offer
- Versatility: perfect for a great many applications, such as hay, grain and livestock shelter, industrial shops, warehousing, skating rinks, workshops, boat, automobile and truck storage, retail outlets, distribution centers, airplane hangars, even an indoor softball stadium!
- No poles, beams, or obstructions for 100% usable space
- Available in sizes from 20' to 100' wide and unlimited lengths
- Easy to build - 2 friends, a weekend, and you're done!
With Crown Steel Buildings® you get all this and more!
- World's most durable pre-engineered building designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions on earth including heavy snow, hurricanes, tornadoes and even earthquakes
- 35 year perforation guarantee backed by U.S. steel mills
- Maximum usable space for minimum financial investment
- Completely clear span with no beams or posts to get in the way
- Completely fire resistant
- No rotting wood
- Designed by the best engineering professionals in the U.S.
- Remarkably affordable
- Voted superior to similar style buildings
- Made from the highest quality, heaviest-gauge commercial U.S. steel available
- Simple bolt-together construction
- Easily expanded to any length
- Completely maintenance free
- Fire resistant
- Computer aided design and manufacturing
- Every building custom made to customer specifications
- Friendly and highly skilled customer service personnel
- Manufactured exclusively in the United States
- Highly versatile, perfect for virtually any commercial, industrial, or consumer application
PRICE A STEEL BUILDING
Traditional house-shaped pitched roof and high sidewall clearance
Rounded roof and clear-span interior that allows for maximum useable space
Crown International Steel Buildings® Call Toll-Free: 1-800-457-2206